Business Document & Data Exchange
Under increasing pressure to reduce costs
by trading electronically with all supply chain partners, businesses
are being challenged to leverage existing IT systems without disruption,
making core business processes available to customers and suppliers
Electronic Business Document & Data Exchange
The Quantum VS XML Highway module provides seamless
integration, enabling businesses of all sizes to electronically
exchange & archive business documents and/or data - cost effectively.
This module may also be used to exchange information with other
internal information systems within your organisation, across any
platform, enabling low-cost systems integration.
Quantum VS XML Highway can be used to exchange electronic documents
with your suppliers and customers, regardless of I.T. platform or
data format. Whether using industry-standards, such as an established
EDI format, structured XML data, or even CSV text files, this module
facilitates data transformation and validation procedures for truly
seamless integration, whilst ensuring data integrity.
Multiple transport mechanisms are supported, from simple e-mail to VPN and highly encrypted, secure networks, via which data can be either automatically delivered or collected. So whatever systems and networks you need to communicate with, Quantum VS XML Highway will support your requirements.
- Strengthen trading partner relations; share documents with customers
- Close integration with the core Quantum VS product.
- Use existing messaging infrastructure.
- Avoid being tethered to proprietary products and relationships.
- Setup an unlimited number of trading partnerships for exchanging
electronic documents and data.
- Send and receive Purchase Orders, Order Acknowledgements, Order
Despatch Notifications, Quotations, Sales Invoices, Sales Credits,
- Send documents electronically as data or PDF's.
- Security and accuracy of document data content.
- Drives down document production and partner processing costs,
optimizing business document exchange processes.
- Reduce operating costs eliminating expensive manual data entry,
stationery and postage.
- Greater business agility, quickly integrating new partners.
- Easy systems integration following mergers or acquisitions.
- Uses the Internet - low cost universally available communication.
- Six + years document archiving meeting statutory requirements.
For more information on EDP's integrated e-Document solution,
allowing you to exchange electronic documents with both your suppliers
and customers, click
here to open our brochure or email email@example.com
or tel: 0114 262 2032.
View Case Study: Stamp Price Hikes! How
EDP stamps out postage costs for the One Group